Started Nov 14, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Oly Kod
Forum MemberPosts: 98Gear list
Like?
Nikon D7000 vs. Sony A-55
Nov 14, 2011

Im just looking for opinions on these two cameras right now, so post your own mini review. These are two Im seriously considering. Would you rate either of them higher or lower then DP review or any other review. Whats the pros and cons of each, (Your opinion). What do yo like and dislike about either cam. The sony is a feature packed cam but the nikon doent have all the features that the sony has. Both of them have the features Im looking for, but one thing I dont know which I need to no is, is the sony weatherproof? Just to clarify would rain be an issue? I see that the image quality is better on the nikon or would any of you argue that? Now what I dont get about these cams is on this site, They rate the sony better with a gold award and the nikon with a silver when overall rating its the oppisite. Thanks.

Oly Kod's gear list:Oly Kod's gear list
Olympus Stylus Tough 8000
Nikon D7000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow