ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
tchatila
Contributing MemberPosts: 665Gear list
Like?
Olympus E-3, 14-54mm, 35mm Macro, HLD-2
Nov 13, 2011

Hi all,

I just purchased a new E-5 and I am looking to sell some old/redundant/unused gear to help offset the cost of the new camera. Normally, I would use eBay but I've decided to try dpreview's fairly new For Sale and Wanted forum. As I am a new seller on this forum, please refer to my eBay seller rating as evidence that I am a fair and honest seller:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=tchatila&ftab=AllFeedback

Some sale specifics:

All items are used but were bought brand new by me. Every item is in excellent working condition. Purchases will be paid for using PayPal, I'll create an invoice for you upon agreement of sale. I will ship the items within 2 days of receiving payment. Free shipping for all items to any state in the U.S. I will only ship to the U.S. and Canada (Canadian shipping will cost $10 U.S.). I will pack the items well but if you'd like to insure the items, I can do so with you, the buyer, paying the extra cost.

With all that out of the way, here is what I have for sale:

Olympus E-3 DSLR - $500

Includes original box/manual/software CD, neckstrap, usb cable, video cable, bcm-1 charger (quick charger), bcd-2 charger, 3 BLM-1 batteries (2 Oly, 1 Lenmar, all hold good charge), 8gb CF card, 2GB xD card. Shutter has 20,321 clicks on it, only 13.5% of the expected life! There is some "bronzing" and some scratches on the bottom of the camera that came from normal use over 3+ years of ownership. No major scratches, dents or dings anywhere on the body. Rear and top LCD, Viewfinder, Mirror and Sensor are all in Excellent condition.

Olympus DZ 14-54mm lens (original, NOT the Mark II version) - $200

Includes lens pouch, original front and rear caps, lens hood, 2 Tamron center-pinch caps (easier to put on and remove while lens hood is in place). Lens is in great condition with no major scratches, dents or dings on the body of the lens. Rear glass is in excellent condition. Front glass is also in excellent condition but there is dust visible behind the front element (see picture). This dust does not affect image quality but it is there and I feel I have priced the lens accordingly.

Olympus DZ 35mm Macro lens - $125

Includes front and rear caps. Both front and rear glass elements are in excellent condition. No major scratches, dents or dings on the body of the lens.

Olympus HLD-2 Grip - (for the E-1, NOT compatible with the E-3/E-5) - $75

Includes BCL-1 charger, BLL-1 battery, protective cover for the contacts on the grip, hand strap for use when grip is mounted to E-1. Grip is in excellent condition with no peeling rubber and no major dents, dings or scratches. BLL-1 battery still holds a great charge.

Please PM me or post a Reply to this message with any questions or to make an offer on an item; I'll reply as soon as I can.
--
-TC

tchatila's gear list:tchatila's gear list
Canon PowerShot D10 Fujifilm FinePix X100 Olympus E-1 Olympus E-5 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro +4 more
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Los Angeles, CA, United States

Olympus E-1 Olympus E-3 Olympus E-5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow