A77 exposure problem...I've sent my 3rd A77 back to Sony-style...

Started Nov 11, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
wilf
Regular MemberPosts: 135Gear list
Like?
A77 exposure problem...I've sent my 3rd A77 back to Sony-style...
Nov 11, 2011

I'm so lucky....Just like winning a Jackpot. If you have seen my previous post. You'll have noticed that I've already changed 2 Sony A77s due to it's system crashing. I have been using my new (3rd) A77 more than 1 month now. And the exposure problem is getting worst. It always over expose suddenly and back to normal in the next shot..mind you that I'm using the kit lens and the same set of photos are using the same expose setting. E.g. Same Aperture, Shutter speed and ISO. I have deleted a lot of evidences since I thought it's my problem. But when I bring it to Sony-style, they say I'm not the 1st customer who have this problem ....and it maybe some problem due to the lens...notice that the Depth of filed is a bit different especially in the one with the cat and bike. Have a look at the Exif info.

Here are some samples:

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjwGcJFc

wilf's gear list:wilf's gear list
Casio Exilim EX-ZR300 Sony Alpha DSLR-A550 Sony SLT-A77 Sony SLT-A99 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1
Sony SLT-A77
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow