Started Nov 8, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
JIngrouille
Contributing MemberPosts: 639Gear list
Like?
A word of warning regarding X10
Nov 8, 2011

First of all let me make it very clear I am not knocking the x10 in fact it is an out- standing camera BUT! if you are a MAC user and have Lion loaded on it you cannot get access to any RAW files so you can only use this in jpeg which is very good but if your a RAW shooter like myself your stuffed!!, I have spoken to Fuji today who immediately confirmed this is a problem they know about but update software for RAW for use with Lion will be about another 2/3 months before they can get around to sorting it out. To be honest I don't know whether to send it back for a refund or exchange for something like Nikon d7100 or just use jpegs until the software is sorted.

If anyone knows how to convert fuji Raw x10 file to some other type of raw file then please let me know.

None of this is a problem with windows or Mac with Snow leopard or earlier versions loaded it's just Mac with Lion loaded that's the problem.
Cheers

JIngrouille's gear list:JIngrouille's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000
Fujifilm X10 Nikon D7100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow