Started Nov 8, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
davefootball123
Regular MemberPosts: 322
Like?
Nikon 10-24 F3.5-4.5
Nov 8, 2011

Hello, I was wondering what members of this forum thought of this lens. Its the wide-angle i have considered most due to its high optical quality and very usable range. I was also considering the Tokina 11-16 for the 2.8 abilities however the lens flare has really turned me away from it. Tokina 12-24 for the same issue. The sigma 8-16 was also another option however it doesnt accept filters. Any opinions on these lenses? If there is something I am missing regarding these lenses please tell me. I tried these lenses at the store (Henrys) and I liked the feel of the Tokina over the others however the Nikon had faster AF and of course the more usable range. Have not looked at the shots yet but I will later. I will be mainly shooting landscapes and alot of weather photography, and I mean alot. I love to shoot lightning and that. I will also try some prespective stuff with the wide angle lens. If i were to get a ?-24mm lens then it would likely become my walk around lens. Any feedback would be great.

Thanks, Dave

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow