Started Nov 7, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
John.Laninga
Senior MemberPosts: 1,727Gear list
Like?
A3 vs C1 vs DxO
Nov 7, 2011

I've used Aperture since it came out, now on the latest V3.2.1. I also have a copy of Capture One Express (got a fully licensed version free) and frankly I like the interface better, although I am still messing with it. A3 is still my main photo management tool, but I am looking.

Now I see there is a special sale on DxO and looking at their web page I like what I see. But it usually is a far cry from a web page to what you actually get. Thought this might be a good place to ask users of the various systems what they think of each of these packages. Any suggestions gratefully accepted.

Historically, I shoot JPEG but recently I have started moving more towards RAW, especially since I got my new Sony a77. If you could use only one software package, and you choice was one of these three, which would you choose?

John.Laninga's gear list:John.Laninga's gear list
Fujifilm X-S1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Fujifilm XF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH +3 more
Sony SLT-A77
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow