Started Nov 7, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
KSQPhotography
Regular MemberPosts: 209
Like?
Future of Nikon?
Nov 7, 2011

Like many Nikonians, I have patiently (or not so patiently) awaited Nikon's update of the D300s and D3s/D3x series of DLSR cameras. Mean while, I have seen Canon put out a few very good cameras and lens options including the newly unveiled 1Dx. The lack of Nikon DLSR products over the past year or so has made me a bit concerned about what I can and should expect from Nikon in the future as I see Canon taking what appears to be a clear lead. Granted I understand that the natural disasters over the past year or so have not helped Nikon and probably caused a few set back, including the current flooding in thailand. So is anyone else concerned about Nikon's ability to keep up with Canon in the future based on recent trends? Has anyone else thought about making the switch from Nikon to Canon because of this. It has crossed my mind several times in the past few months and I was hoping to hear some other opinions. thanks

Canon EOS-1D Nikon D300S Nikon D3S
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Duh!New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow