Olympus E-3, 12-60mm, and 50-200mm. Great deal.

Started Nov 7, 2011 | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Chuck Fralick
Regular MemberPosts: 415Gear list
Like?
Olympus E-3, 12-60mm, and 50-200mm. Great deal.
Nov 7, 2011

Gauging interest here folks. I have an E-3 body with less than 3k actuations. If not for a tiny scratch near the hotshoe and a very faint smudge on the top LCD display it would be mint. Works perfectly. The 12-60mm SWD lens is near mint to mint. I cannot find any marks and it works perfectly. Terrific lens (one of the best zooms ever made). The 50-200mm is the version 1. It's not mint, but has no scratches and perfect glass. Rubber grip surface just doesn't look "fresh" and the hood and cap have some marks. Works as it should. All have original boxes. Lenses have caps and hoods. Box for the 50-200mm has seen some moves (not with the lens inside) and is rough. Absolutely great gear.

I am getting out of DSLRs altogether, so want to get rid of it all. As a group, I will sell it all for $1300 plus shipping to a DPR member (about $50 overnight via Fedex in CONUS, actual cost to AK, HI and Canada - no overseas please). Will gladly accept Paypal (I am a verified, Premier member).

If anyone is interested I will send pics and in any case will post some tomorrow or Tuesday. I will not separate. If no interest it'll go on eBay. Check my eBay feedback (oceanguy).

Cheers,
Chuck
crfralick@verizon.net

Chuck Fralick's gear list:Chuck Fralick's gear list
Canon PowerShot S95 Pentax MX-1 Nikon Coolpix AW110 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1 +3 more
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Ashburn, VA, United States

Olympus E-3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow