Brilliant photographer gets 3 #1 in a day

Started Nov 6, 2011 | Discussions thread
juanlucas
Junior MemberPosts: 28
Like?
Re: Hmmm...
In reply to RaptorUK, Nov 6, 2011

Sorry for the delay… here’s my explanation because I DQ the entry.

I ran a deeper analysis of the votes; regarding the 3 users who casted 5-stars to the winner, I found out the following:
[1] none of them voted for all the entries;
[2] all of them gave 5-stars only to the winner;

[3] all of them gave a low vote or a non-vote to the entries which placed 2nd to 10th;

[4] 2 of them voted also for the entry which placed 26th. This is particularly curious to me, because the user who placed 26th is a friend of the winner, according to their public reciprocal comments and congrats. More: this two votes to entry # 26 are the higher (apart of the winner) given by those voters in the whole challenge. To me, this clearly indicates that there is a group of friends who uses to interchange friendly votes.

I could add some more info (like a “sympathy vote” based on a regional approach), but I cannot be sure of it. Nor seems to exist a logic in the voted casted (no votes to good pictures which placed 2nd to 10th but voted casted to picture who had clearly no chance to win: why losing time for a poor image instead for evaluating a good one? The 3 of them seems to have a very similar and peculiar way to judge pictures).

Ok, this is not any proof of cheating and anyway they don’t break any rules. Maybe I’m breaking some rule because I DQ the picture. But it’s the last action I take in this game, so pls forgive me… I don’t like to lose my time with this people, and this is the last time I do this.

I believe I still have 1 entry of mine running in some challenge. I will withdrawn it.
Thank you for reading me.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow