ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
PF1944
Forum MemberPosts: 65
Like?
First pics from my new X10
Nov 6, 2011

https://picasaweb.google.com/100812545460002839074/FirstX10Pics

The link above leads to the first pictures I took yesterday (with one exception) with my new X10. The exception is my daughter that I photographed on Friday evening, shortly after the battery was charged. All the outside, daylight pictures were taken sitting on my horse; I used a tripod for the evening pics, except for the pictures of the "Occupy Montreal Tent City".

Most pictures were taken using various automatic modes. Virtually all the pictures shown here were EXR Auto - but not all; sometimes the Night (tripod) came out better, sometimes another automatic setting.

On the whole, I am pleasantly surprised, not so much by the daylight photographs, which I expected to be good enough, but by the night pictures which are a whole lot better than anything I've done with a small sensor camera in the past.

The one glitch is entirely my fault, though I still don't know what my error was: I wanted to take video of a fun family fencing tournament (we old ones against our much, much better children), but they turned out as pictures of the fencers "en garde", waiting for the "fence" command. A couple of videos, but not many. So many things to study!

Hope all of you who bought or pre-ordered this camera have fun with it.

Pierre

Fujifilm X10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow