ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
MPekala
Regular MemberPosts: 213
Like?
Best online printing service
Nov 4, 2011

Hi all,

I know this comes up from time to time, and I've searched on this forum and others, but I'd be very appreciative if I could get your recommendations on online printing services.

I've used Shutterfly for years, and I've been happy with them. I recently did an experiment, though, and printed some pictures at home (Epson Photo Stylus RX580 with Aperture 3.2.1 and Epson Super High Quality paper (or whatever it is)) and also sent the same pictures to Shutterfly. I was surprised that the pictures printed at home were of SO MUCH HIGHER quality than what I got back from Shutterfly. The Shutterfly pics were so completely washed out and flat. It makes me wonder about Shutterfly.

I'm about to try Mpix.com to see, and I've also heard good things about whcc.com (though they're a good deal more expensive). I'm perfectly prepared to believe that "you get what you pay for," but I'm wondering if anyone would like to share experiences or advice.

Thank you!

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow