Just got back 18x12 landscape prints from D700 WOW!

Started Nov 3, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Senior MemberPosts: 1,909
Like?
Just got back 18x12 landscape prints from D700 WOW!
Nov 3, 2011

http://dscolourlabsupload.livelinkprint.com/index

Just had 3 wonderful prints back from these guys, it's hard to believe at their prices, but the quality is just incredible. It really is true what you hear about printing. Viewing photos on a screen you see all this extra stuff that just isn't there when printed. These prints are of professional quality. Even ridiculously close (inch from the print) my eye can see incredible fine detail in the landscapes. I would seriously have no problem printing this larger or even slightly large with my D700. Provided you practice good technique for sharp photographs you can print very large with this camera. I worked out that printing this large I'm around 235 DPI which Thom Hogan agrees in is a "good" range - range going from poor, good to excellent. All this and they arrived in 2 days after ordering late tues night! Highly recommended, here is one of the photographs I had printed below. In the final edition i cropped off the rock just slightly at the base.

Nikon D700
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow