Do some people not realize the X10 is a point and shoot ??

Started Oct 31, 2011 | Discussions thread
Billx08
Forum ProPosts: 11,373
Like?
Re: Do some people not realize the X10 far exceeds the capability they need?
In reply to Daniel Lauring, Nov 1, 2011

Daniel Lauring wrote:
. . .

I think that civility starts to go downhill fast when people see mild differences of opinions as > incivility, and that's exactly what we're seeing here at dpreview.

I agree 100%. I hope somehow the tide changes at dpreview. IMHO, the forum moderators need to step in quickly before it reaches a point of no return...if it hasn't already. This forum needs, 1. A strict no insult policy. 2. Zero tolerance enforcement of that policy.

I think that at least some changes will come (DPR is working on it, slowly) but even if they don't come, I don't see a "global warming" type of point of no return. The FTF has been like this for many years, and if nothing changes it will simply go on as it always has. Some complain about good people leaving, and while there may be some truth to that, there have been a number of really bad actors that are no longer here, and a few of them are actually missed by some forum warriors, mainly for their combativeness. Actually, despite some ongoing problems, the FTF seems to be a little more civil all things considered, than it used to be.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow