Nikon Freak Buys a GF3

Started Oct 28, 2011 | Discussions thread
tedolf
Forum ProPosts: 17,251Gear list
Like?
Liar!
In reply to SaltLakeGuy, Oct 31, 2011

SaltLakeGuy wrote:

but when I had a E-PL1 with the kit lens, a 45-200OIS and 20mm f1.7 I used to travel with it. On vacation I took a boatload of shots with it in the Northwest. My wall at work is plastered with some of my work. Some done with a D700, some with a D300 and some with a PL1. All 13x19's. I've had a lot of comments from visitors and frankly the PL1 shots have gotten as many if not more great responses than the other DSLR shots. And they are basically flawless, no blown highlights, perfect colors, great skies. So indeed under the right circumstances they can deliver just like a DSLR can.

You can not possibly get good shots with that "aging" 12mp sensor!

Why haven't you read theses fora? Only a new 16mp sensor can possibly produce photo quality images. The 12mp sensor limitiation is the only reason some people post bad pictures on this forum.

Don't you know that?

Tedolph

tedolf's gear list:tedolf's gear list
Olympus PEN E-P5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm 1:2.8 Pancake Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow