Another new x100 user posting useless images!

Started Oct 31, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
owenleve
Senior MemberPosts: 2,576
Like?
Another new x100 user posting useless images!
Oct 31, 2011

Been thinking about this camera since it was first announced. Finally bought one yesterday.

My main/work cameras are a d3 and d700 with a long list of lenses. This isn't supposed to replace any of that gear but more a camera that I wanted, not needed. I do think though that just after a day it will be of use/useful for work and is something that will pay itself off over time.

I would have to say I'm pretty darn impressed with how it handles light and colors. It's for sure a fun camera to use. I haven't read the manual yet but have been able to dive right in. There was a bit written about how tough it is to use, etc.. I found that after just a bit of looking around the menues I"ve been able to figure most of it out, at least enough to get going with it.

So, here are some super generic snap shots. Posting out of boredom. Good to get to know the camera before I do anything 'real' with it.

Feel free to hit me up with any questions if you are thinking about buying one.

I haven't looked at the fuji software. Images were processed in Light room. Not too much done to them.

Again, don't bash my photos. More of a test in varied lighting and wanted to see how it did with colors and focus.

Carry on....

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow