Started Oct 30, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
BMWX5
Senior MemberPosts: 4,142Gear list
Like?
His best camera USED to be D7000...
Oct 30, 2011

but now it has been replaced by A77. His clients - British Airways, Virgin, Conde Nast, Thomas Cook, Eurotunnel, HM Customs and Excise, all UK national newspapers and television channels, advertising campaigns such as Glenmorangie whisky and Neuwald footwear .

One of the most thorough and enjoyable A77 review I've ever read. It is consists of 8 parts and lots of samples so if you are still on the fence, this review should help you decide if it is for your kind of photography or not. And for those naysayers and haters, "its your loss."

Some of the highlights...

"In fact I like it so much that I've been photographing all the rest of my cameras and putting them on ebay. And I do mean ALL my cameras . The a77 allows me to upload high quality, high resolution images to the sites where I sell my work, the images are beautifully saturated, sharp and capable of extremely large reproduction . I have to make no compromises using the camera, it allow me to do what I want to do, in the way that I want to do it. There's been a wonderful absence of fiddling with small buttons in the last few days and like the Nikon D7000 before it (still a great camera) the a77 allows me to stop thinking about what I'm using and concentrate on what is more important, what I'm photographing."

http://soundimageplus.blogspot.com/search/label/Sony%20a77%20review

Read the one below too, in fact, just check his blog. Very nice blog...

"The difference between cameras.

My attitude to this "rubbishing" of the a77 (and there's a lot of it about) is simply, Its your loss.

There seem to be many who are prepared to write it off without even seeing what it can do , and some of the posts on forums are simply ridiculous. " I think you know who you are.

http://soundimageplus.blogspot.com/2011/10/difference-between-cameras.html

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow