Started Oct 29, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
skutters
Regular MemberPosts: 399Gear list
Like?
Pano Advice
Oct 29, 2011

Hi All, In April next year i am going to vist my sister who lives on North Island NZ for 5 weeks while there we are going to South Island for ten days. We are hiring a campervan to drive down from Christchurch to Queenstown and back.

I am more of a Sport/Action photographer but i do love a good landscape but i have not a lot of experence of this type of photography, i have been told that the drive will be full of outstanding landscape opportunities.

So my question is can you folks help me out with some Landscape advice, i know about the best time of day but i wont be able to just take shot's early morning and late afternoon i will be wanting to take shots all day as we are travelling.

I would like to take Pano's as well but this is something i have never done so some advice here about technique and stiching programs would be really useful.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Regards, Kev.

skutters's gear list:skutters's gear list
Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 56mm F1.2 R Nikon D300 +4 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow