The problem with the D800

Started Oct 25, 2011 | Discussions thread
harrysamuel
New MemberPosts: 8
Like?
Re: The problem with the D800
In reply to Lea5, Oct 26, 2011

Well first it has been announced, that's a big step. 18mp is plenty, a little room to crop and not to bad on file size. ISO as high as I would ever need to take pictures in really low light. The D3s, D3, D700 do that but another two stops would be nice.

And again the Canon has been announced, that blows away Nikon.

Oh by the way am I the only one that got the memo. Nikon October 28-30, 2010 at the Javits Center, said big DSLR announcement. I hope it is not a D3300 with a better sensor than the D3s, AGAIN. Currently the cheap small consumer Nikons have better insides than the PRO models. How embarrassing. Have you seen the output from the Canon D50?

But until Nikon announces whats next the Canon looks to be the new king of the hill.

Unless they bring out a consumer DSLR or point-n-shoot that blows the PRO camera's away. Every day a new and better camera comes out but not at the PRO level. I feel like I am shooting with a dinosaur. But it is a good dinosaur. And it is real.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Ah!New
YawnNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow