Started Oct 26, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
gbert15
Contributing MemberPosts: 579Gear list
Like?
HELP: Purchasing advice/recommendations needed
Oct 26, 2011

Hello! I recently sold my NEX 5 and wanted to get input on my next pirchasing options! Probably in terms of resale value, long term use, and use of the system for my type of shooting!

Basically im looking into the 5N + EVF, NEX 7 or maybe the upcoming fuji if its small enough(kinda like an interchangeable lens X100)

Basically what I do with my pics are just uploading them on picasa and displaying them thru my ps3 with a 50" screen, uploading them on fb which I mostly resize my edited raw files to about 800x600!

I take alot of night pics so the ability to take low light pics is a big factor so high iso performance is a huge factor to me! Dont really like carrying around flash but I am kinda interested in coming with my friend to model shoots where you would need to sync your flash to the studio flash!

Would really appreciate it if you guys can advice me on how I would go about my purchasing!

Your help is much appreciated! Thanks!

gbert15's gear list:gbert15's gear list
Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow