Started Oct 24, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
flbrit
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,122Gear list
Like?
HP 9180 Woes
Oct 24, 2011

A friend of mine has this printer and has just experienced this using Lightroom and preview on the Mac.

here is an extract from his email

"An interesting thing happened when I attempted to print from it. The print came out with ink sopping wet on it, just about ruined a pair of shorts that caught some of the ink residue dripping off the print..

I've since done multiple tests, alignments, etc., and everything tests out very nicely, but when I go to print a "real" image the same sopping mess results. Checked the HP website and nothing comes quite close enough to help. Printer is out of warranty and they want to charge for a phone conversation.

I was wondering if you ever had this sort of thing happen to you (don't tell me it's because it's an HP printer, please)."

I did not tell him it is because its an HP although I myself own another brandE.

Any ideas anyone? Right now he is reloading the Driver and trying a new USB cable.

-- hide signature --

Brian

flbrit's gear list:flbrit's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX100 Sony Alpha 7 II Sony FE 70-200 F4 Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 16-35mm F4 ZA OSS Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 +7 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow