Started Oct 24, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mackitten
Regular MemberPosts: 129
Like?
LX5 - tell mode once image on computer?
Oct 24, 2011

I have been really trying, but not succeeding in taking good or at least decent pictures in Manual. (at least not on a consistent basis)

Was at the walkway over the hudson (walking bridge over the hudson river in NY) yesterday and was hoping to get some nice pictures of the river and colored trees in the distance etc...

Most of my pictures were just blah,I want to use the term 'flat' partly probably composition, maybe lighting wasnt the best time of day etc but I know alot had to do with me and I want to post a picture or 2 to see what I could have or should have done differently.

But problem is I took maybe 80% in M 10% in A and 10% in iA. I dont remember what was what and I want to use the full M to post because thats where it was all me being wrong

Is there a way to tell once the images are imported to the computer what mode they were shot in?

I use a mac and view in iphoto

(have LR3 but have not launched it yet as I want to be getting better in M and straight out of camera before I start PP)

Thanks!

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow