Started Oct 24, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
D200_4me
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,350Gear list
Like?
Problem converting Motion Snapshots
Oct 24, 2011

I have the latest View NX 2 (2.2.1). This worked the other day, but now it doesn't. To convert the motion snapshot to a .mov file (so the music is saved along with the video - if you don't convert it this way, the video will be silent - you must use View NX 2 to convert the .mov from the camera into another .mov file that has the music embedded in the video), you click on File, then select Convert Motion Snapshot to Movie. The problem is, now the option 'Convert Motion Snapshot to Movie' is grayed out and I'm not able to select it. I don't know what's going on. It worked the other day. Have any of you tried this yet? I doubt I'll use Motion Snapshot much, but I'm confused as to why this worked the other day but now it doesn't. On 2 separate computers (Windows 7 64 bit), the option on the menu is grayed out and you can't select it. I also tried clicking the .mov I wanted to convert before selecting File, convert to movie but this doesn't help either...and the help manual doesn't say you need to do that first anyway.

D200_4me's gear list:D200_4me's gear list
Fujifilm X20 Olympus E-M1 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH. / Power O.I.S +2 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow