HX9V - my new concert camera

Started Sep 8, 2011 | Discussions thread
Absolutic
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,713Gear list
Like?
Re: Moti..
In reply to EPate, Oct 24, 2011

EPate wrote:

Just my opinion for what it is worth. If the performers don't want their pictures taken then no cameras should be allowed. I have gone to different functions and no photography was allowed. I respect that right. But if you are allowed to take a camera in as long as it is not movie and with a long lense. I see no harm in taking photos. I would not go out and sell the photos but as was stated for his family and own use. I see nothing wrong with that. Also, I do appreciate the fact that he posted these photos as it gives me encouragement that maybe I can capture photos also of that quality. Please give the guy a break!!!!
--
EP

Hopefully the watchdogs are happy now that I removed the copyright sign from the photos. The whole idea of the post was, which small camera can capture decent photos in concert. It is a technical post on a technical forum.

-- hide signature --

Absolutic's gear list:Absolutic's gear list
Canon EOS 6D Fujifilm X-T1 Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow