Started Oct 23, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
DougSchuch
New MemberPosts: 12Gear list
Like?
Challenges, Challenges Everywhere
Oct 23, 2011

It seems that every time I log on to DPR there are more and more challenges being offered. Maybe that's a good thing. However, there are often very few images entered to some of the challenges, and again sometimes very few votes being cast for each challenge. Have we reached the point of overload?

In the last few years DPR has experienced an evolution matching the enthusiasm of the everyday photo enthusiasts wanting to participate, compete, and show there images to others. Maybe now is the time to make some adjustments on the number of challenges allowed, and have a filtering process in place for relevance and taste. Sort of a Host for the Hosts.

I'm thankful that DPR exists. Hats off to the organizers and anyone responsible for putting the site together and maintaining the complexities.

I'm just standing up for quality vs. quantity.

Doug Schuch

DougSchuch's gear list:DougSchuch's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM Carl Zeiss Makro-Planar T* 2/50
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow