Wedding Albums

Started Oct 19, 2011 | Discussions thread
MikeMiami
Forum MemberPosts: 92Gear list
Like?
Re: Wedding Albums
In reply to PeachyC, Oct 23, 2011

I use Black River Imaging for my albums. Very nice stuff. What they do for album samples is sell them to you at 1/2 price. You still design them, adding your photos, picking album material and colors. I recently did an album for a client and it came out awesome, client loved it and cried when I delivered. It wasnt cheap $447.00 but I also purchased a sample copy for myself (at 1/2 price) to show other clients. I'm sure others will fall in love with the sample and i'll be getting more orders and $$ for the same style album.

You also might want to check with other venders for brochures to show until you have actual album samples. Dont give clients the website address of your album builder to see and choose, they might get tempted to build their own album for less $$.

MikeMiami's gear list:MikeMiami's gear list
Canon EOS 70D Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di VC USD Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC MACRO OS HSM | C Canon Pixma MX340 Canon Pixma Pro9000 +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow