Things that need to be firmware updated a77

Started Oct 22, 2011 | Discussions thread
lhkjacky
Regular MemberPosts: 182Gear list
Like?
Re: Things that need to be firmware updated a77
In reply to harleydavidson, Oct 22, 2011

harleydavidson wrote:

I'd also like Sony to make a way to toggle between the 3 different Memory recall selections without having to manually turn the Mode Dial away from "MR" and then back again just to make another choice. Isn't there a way to leave it set on "MR" and then toggle somehow to one of the other choices? Certainly that could be achieved in FW. (Unless it's already there and I haven't discovered it yet.)

You can change the memory recall selection by pressing the Func Button and select the Memory Recall than make your selection.

And I agree that, the Exposure Compensation Button and the '?' button should be able to customize.

And the Smart tele button and the Aperture preview button should have more choice to change.

And allow the menu and display information to change vertical when I rotate the camera 90deg.

-- hide signature --

SONY DSLR-A350
SONY SLT-A77 + VG-C77AM
SONY DT 16-80mm F3.5-4.5 CZ
SONY DT 16-50mm F2.8 SSM
SONY 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G SSM
Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC
Sigma 8-16mm F4.5-5.6 DC HSM

lhkjacky's gear list:lhkjacky's gear list
Ricoh GR Sony Alpha DSLR-A350 Sony SLT-A77 Sony 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G SSM Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC HSM +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow