Started Oct 20, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mikegoat
Regular MemberPosts: 404Gear list
Like?
Sony's email to me today re: NEX7
Oct 20, 2011

Probably blowing smoke but hope springs eternal I ordered way back in early September:

Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

If you require any further assistance, please reply to this email within 2 weeks.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

Subject
Status of order

Discussion Thread
Response (Jerico) 10/20/2011 02:59 PM
Dear Michael,

Thanks for shopping with Sony!

The NEX-7K/B you ordered has been really popular, and I'm sorry to tell you that your estimated ship date has been delayed. We are working to fulfill your order as soon as possible. I checked on when the product will be available and it looks like we will receive new stocks on November 9. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this might cause you.

I understand that you need the product. To ensure that, I have upgraded the shipping to expedited so that you'll receive it in 1-2 business days after it ships. Do not worry because this will come at no additional cost.

As soon as your order ships, we'll send you an email to let you know what the tracking number is.

If you have any other questions about your order, please reply to this email. I am more than happy to help.

Thanks again for choosing Sony!

Jerico

Sony Customer Care
http://www.store.sony.com
Harris Poll 2011 EquiTrend® “Consumer Electronics Brand of the Year”

mikegoat's gear list:mikegoat's gear list
Sony RX1 Fujifilm X100S Fujifilm X20 Sony RX100 II Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 +6 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow