Started Oct 20, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
xerojay
Regular MemberPosts: 256
Like?
1D-X: Is it just me, or
Oct 20, 2011

Canon simply CANNOT win with most of the critics and fanners of these forums?!

I don't get it. These forums for the past 3 years have been brutalizing Canon for (a) using too many megapixels in the 5DII, and (b) sticking with the APS-H sensor in the 1DIV. For 3 years I've been here reading complaints about Canon not "listening" to everyone here and how Nikon has it so right. A great many people here have been complaining and wishing for a lower mega-pixel, Full Frame 1D body that's more "D3-like". They've been blasting the AF system while singing Nikon praises...

Many of us never thought that Canon was listening, myself included. We never thought that Canon would take a step back in the megapixels race. I was about to jump ship, but held on to the hope that Canon would address these wishes...

...They have. I am ecstatic about the new 1DX...

So why H#LL are so many here STILL blasting Canon!?!? Some you whiners are the very same people that have been demanding pretty much this exact camera from Canon, and now you're flip-flopping and and complaining even more! The sad thing is that some of these same people will probably praise the D4 if and when it comes out with similar specs!

To be honest, I'm disappointed in the reaction of many here. Before the 1DX, I thought we couldn't win with Canon. Now I realize it's Canon that will never win with us.

It's almost at the point where I think some here are actually micro-manipulating these forums on Nikon's behalf! It would be a great strategy if Nikon actually were employing this tactic;)

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow