Started Oct 20, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
BMWX5
Senior MemberPosts: 4,142Gear list
Like?
Chinese toddler PART 2
Oct 20, 2011

The thread about the Chinese toddler is almost full so I want to continue the discussion here. Please do not tell me I am not allowed to talk about this just because I've never been to China. I am sure no one here have been to all countries around the world but it doesn't mean you are not allowed to talk about it.

Washingtonpost - in my opinion a very reputable newspaper. According to researcher Liu Liu, 4 factors could be the reasoned why it is a common practice in China not to help.

1. Moral Collapse

2. Atheist nation - (so Kev or Chato was wrong by saying China is NOT an atheist nation)
3. Leaders from the top
4. Materialism

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/an-injured-toddler-is-ignored-and-chinese-ask-why/2011/10/19/gIQAxhnpxL_story.html?hpid=z2

These 4 factors, in my own opinion, are happening here in the USA. I am not saying we might become like China someday, far from it. We are loving, caring and very compassionate people despite our diatribes here everyday

1. Moral collapse - for the first time in the history of this nation, more than 50% accept gay marriage. This is a bad sign since gay marriage cannot pro create, destroy families and civilization. Of course, they can adopt but the way we abort babies in this country, they will be adopting monkeys pretty soon.

2. Atheist nation - not quite, in fact, a long way to go, but there is a movement, a very active one, especially the people screaming separation of church and state which, in my own opinion, a cover up to fully remove Religion as part of our lives.

3. Leaders from the top - we are witnessing more and more corrupt public officials, serving corporations instead of the people.

4. Materialism - in my opinion, very materialistic nation - my car or my house or my fake boobs is bigger than yours...

Let the CIVIL discussion begin but before I go to bed, this is very disturbing "He said he kept driving because if she were dead, it would only cost him 10,000 to 20,000 renminbi ($1,500 to $3,000), but if she were alive, he would have to pay hundreds of thousands of renminbi in medical bills."

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow