Started Oct 18, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
andyroo770
Regular MemberPosts: 163
Like?
ftp site advice
Oct 18, 2011

Wasn't sure where to post this but assume there'd be more pros using such a system in this forum.

I have been offered a fantastic opportunity to take some photos at an international sporting event, mainly corporate shots of guests as well as some prize presentations and hopefully some actual sport photos if I'm lucky.

I've been asked to have the ability to upload photos so they can be accessible within 2 hours of the various shoots.

I have at my disposal a Canon EOS 60D, an apple MacBook running both os x lion and windows 7 via bootcamp. I also have a Samsung galaxy s2 if that's going to help (maybe as a 3g modem for the MacBook - although I'm hoping we'll have wifi access).

I am slightly above average when it comes to technology but haven't in the past needed to use FTP and know very little about it.

Can someone explain or point me in the right direction so I can learn what software and/or hardware I need and how to configure it?

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow