Started Oct 17, 2011 | Discussions thread
mrhodges2
Senior MemberPosts: 1,021
Like?
Re: Court is in session?
In reply to boggis the cat, Oct 18, 2011

boggis the cat wrote:

mrhodges2 wrote:

The pathetic part is that like some others here, apparently you have trouble distinguishing where the pathetic behavior started

Wait a minute, M'lud Hodges:

Are you really saying that Joe needs to "explain" to us what DR is?

Yes, just as much as John King "needed" to explain to us all what a cat was, or Riley and Bill "needed" to explain to us all what a landscape photo is. No one "needs" to post here at all, nor to respond. It's a privilege afforded us by the hosts of this site. When jackasses like you start trying to decide who "deserves" to post here, THAT'S when the trouble starts.

Not a rhetorical question: do you believe that the OSTF, in particular, does not understand what DR is? No technical BS or recourse to DxO nonsense -- just straight-forward DR as shown by the very example that Joe pointed to.

That question is irrelevant. Which ever way I believe would not give me the right to deprive him of doing so. Yet, if he, or you decided to post on why my dead mother was not a great Oly photographer, my reply would be a rebuttal or agreement.

Prove your case.

Done it already.

If your pointing out that the OP is "pathetic" is acceptable forum behavior, certainly pointing out how your patheticness managed to supersede his , complete with support for my opinion, can hardly be faulted.

Support for your opinion? As in "evidence"?

Please do enlighten us all.

On the contrary though, like others of your ilk, you find it much easier to accuse me of being someone's lawyer rather than face the truth that your OWN behavior is unacceptable, and smacks of the same mentality that people use to defend prejudice, bigotry, racism and other forms of abusive behavior.

You appear to be implying, through this claim, that you support the proposition that we do need to have DR "explained" to us.

My counter is that the bigotry in this case is not on our part, as we did not start a topic with a transparently spurious "educational intent".

You are the one making the accusations. Prove yours. I proved mine. The first jerk responded not to the thread topic, but with a personal attack on someone who did NOT attack him. Same as in the thread I linked with Rriley. Don't try to use smoke and mirrors as this is a public forum, and everyone here can see that you are guilty of the very tactics you attempt to pin on GB.

Would it be acceptable for me to start a topic in another brand-specific forum "explaining" what exposure is? Or how about "enlightening" them as to what EFL is?

It would to me, especially after the precedent set by the previous post on the topic.

I'm an avid Olympus owner, and forum member, but one who hotly detests idiotic forum members giving this place a bad reputation.

Tell his clown-ship to post somewhere else, then.

His clown-ship has the right to post here, and YOU are proving MY case. You want to be the authority on who should post here as if YOU own this forum. You and others have a problem with being shown as wrong, or with anyone having a complaint against Olympus. Grow the hell up and stop embarrassing those of us with decent home training.

Problem solved.

You must have been one of those kids whose parents let them get away with whatever they wanted. The ones who slap their parents when they don't give them candy and get away with it.

That's something that a troll will never be able to do. Only good upstanding members such as yourself have that power.

Yes, your worship. Obviously someone putting up a post "explaining" what DR is to the OSTF specifically is in no way an attempt to cause trouble; and such sad individuals must be protected from having their obvious issues pointed out to them by nasty people like Mr Jolly.

Those nasty slaves won't pick our cotton. Those Jews won't give up their property and get in these nice ovens...

(like ole' Boggis, demonstrating willful stupidity by totally ignoring the fact that GB qualified his position countless times with the stipulation of SAME SENSOR TECHNOLOGY)

"All other things being equal" was, I believe, the position. The fact that all things aren't is no obstacle to trying to insist that a theory is not only 100% correct (it's 96% correct, BTW) but also useful .

It beats your theory on who is allowed to post here and who you are allowed to be abusive to by 196%. I'm really glad you posted this though as it makes it easier for people with a brain to see why those who choose to think like you should not be representing themselves as spokespeople for this forum or as an example of the mindset of a typical Olympus owner or forum member.

So, there you have it. What DR is and what it is useful for.

Well, it's just as well you posted this, as I'm sure that nobody on the OSTF had any idea what DR was.

Or a cat, or a flower, or a fence, or any of the other things that OTHER people routinely post here. In fact nobody here knew that Olympus cameras could take pictures. Perhaps from now on we should abuse EVERYBODY that posts. That will teach 'em.

Clown.

Maybe more like deliberate selective memory.

Fixed your selective quote, your honour.

Trusting you to fix a selective quote is kind of like trusting a serial rapist to fix the toilets in a girl's dorm. You're an idiot and I'm glad you've proven yourself well enough for me and others to cease to take you seriously. If that ain't a CLOWN, I don't know what is.

Robert

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
MathNew
You.New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow