olyflyer
Forum ProPosts: 22,739
Like?
Re: Dynamic Range -- what it is, what it's good for, and how much you 'need'
In reply to Jolly Oly, Oct 18, 2011

Jolly Oly wrote:

mrhodges2 wrote:

Robert

first - without too much philosophy here - we all know where this will lead us to, and yes that is pathetic.

I agree, it is really pathetic that no sensible discussion is possible here any more due to people like you. You would have called GB pathetic even if he would have mentioned Oly in his OP, or even more so. Now THAT is pathetic… and yes, we all know what this thread will lead to, you are leading it to the direction you want it to lead.

If you hate his threads or what he is writing about, why don’t you just ignore him and let his threads die without reaching 150? I mean, that’s very simple, isn’t it? What you are doing is creating attention around him. I am sure GB does not mind that, but if you really hate him and everything he stands for you should just ignore him and not sending invites and giving him the floor. Of course, that would not make him wrong about what he is saying… just that the threads may die and not max out.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
MathNew
You.New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow