Hmmmm.... S100 or iPhone 4S?

Started Oct 4, 2011 | Discussions thread
PaulRivers
Senior MemberPosts: 7,402
Like?
Re: iPhone 4S vs Canon 7D!
In reply to olyflyer, Oct 17, 2011

lol, I always get this crazy de-ja-vu feeling when I read one of these rants, so I edited it to remind me of the old times.

olyflyer wrote:

bill hansen wrote:

Depending on what you use the camera for, you might be pleased. It seems that many people are quite happy as long as the images look okay on their cell phone or in a small web display. If you want to make prints, or if you like to use longer focal lengths, you will eventually want a "real" camera.

Yes, well, that's OK, but what I think is crazy is when people start to compare phony cams   digital cameras with film cameras and try to convince other people that it ( digital ) is really a good camera. The only thing it ( digital ) can be compared is with other phone   digital cameras, not with real ( film ) ones. Comparing ( digital cameras ) with real ( film ) cameras is just fanboyish nonsense made by people who have no idea about anything or are looking for justifications to buy the Iphone   digital cameras because they actually can't afford it   buying film .

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow