Started Oct 17, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
jacqui2
Regular MemberPosts: 280Gear list
Like?
Just bought an s100fs
Oct 17, 2011

Hi, after trying an awful lot of cameras over the last year, I have just bought an s100fs, it seems to fit pretty much most of my wants, good zoom, pretty good in low light etc, as, although I love to photograph birds and wildlife, I also need something that can take photos at my daughters singing shows. This seems to fit the bill, and after trying it out over the weekend Im pretty happy with it. Obviously I know a dslr would do better but can't afford decent zoom lenses for the birds and wildlife, plus this is a bonus not having to change lenses. I had a panasonic fz38 for a while which is a great camera for the birds etc. but not so good for the low light. The one thing I wouldn't mind trying in the future is a teleconverter for the fuji, I have read good things about the raynox 2020, does anyone have any experience of these especially on an s100fs? and also, if anyone has tips/advice on best settings etc for s100fs that would be great too. thanks.
--
jacqui

jacqui2's gear list:jacqui2's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow