Started Oct 14, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
zeffin
New MemberPosts: 11
Like?
Please Help!!
Oct 14, 2011

After reading a lot of reviews and owners comments I decided to dump my Canon 40D and purchase a Pentax K5. Please understand that I am much more interested at the artistic aspect of photography than the technical, and fairly accomplished at it. Long story short, my new K5 arrived yesterday along with a Tamron 28-70 f2.8 lens. I went out this morning to take some pics just to get a feel for the camera. Love the ergonomics and feel of this cam. All the pics were shot is RAW. When I got home I downloaded the images into PS and opened them up. At least half were out of focus almost looked more like soft focus. I went to my back yard to take some pics of a tree stump just to see if the same thing happened and it did. I have no idea what to do. I've read of some people having focusing problems with the K5 and I've read about front focusing and back focusing with lenes althought I don't completely understand it. If someone could tell me what to do I would definitely appreciate it. I really don't won't to return the camera or the lens but I'm very disappointed and don't kwno what to do.Thanks.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow