Hmmmm.... S100 or iPhone 4S?

Started Oct 4, 2011 | Discussions thread
olyflyer
Forum ProPosts: 22,826
Like?
Re: Or Nokia N8...
In reply to Jerra, Oct 12, 2011

Jerra wrote:

I'm unsure what to do because I'm getting tired of my K200D and really need some P&S-alternative. Don't get we wrong, the K200D is a great camera, but I just don't have the time and will to use it. I always have to decide whether I go photographing or do something else, it really p*$$ s me off. All in all I need a camera that I can carry with me independent from my current activity.

And here's the point: 400EUR is at least for me a huge amount of money and I can't decide if I want to spend it on a new camera or if my iPhone 4 already fits my needs. In addition I could upgrade to the iPhone 5/Nexus Prime/Galaxy SIII or whatever will be released next year.

So what should I do ...? Help would be appreciated.

If you already have an Iphone 4 then go on, use it and decide if it is good enough for you. If you however don't have it then you should decide if you need a new phone and a camera, in which case maybe it is OK to buy a phone with a camera. Otherwise I'd buy a better P&S for 200EUR (or even less) and save the other 200EUR for something else if I were on tight budget. Remember that the Iphone and as far as I know, all phone cameras, don't have an optical zoom, so basically any P&S is better than any phone camera, however...

I know that the Iphone like a powerful magnet right now, it is a must have and if you don't have one you must be a failure in life and feel alone, lonely and forgotten in the world.

Good luck.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow