Started Oct 12, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Which Witch
Regular MemberPosts: 444
Like?
Hello & HX100V Pictures
Oct 12, 2011

Hello. I am a new Sony HX100V user and new here too. I enjoy taking pictures of everything (except gross things). I have been a hobby photog for many years.

I think this camera is excellent. One battery lasted most of the day. I ordered a charger and additional batteries which arrived today for $29.00.

I visited our state fair yesterday and today (I am pooped now) and took some snaps. Lighting wasn't great (late in evening, freezing fast rides, night shots) and I liked what the camera accomplished.

I do not know what the protocol is for posting street-type shots as I do not know the people in these photos. If this is not ok please someone let me know.

This picture was taken some distance away; one girl looks like she is sniffing other girl's shoe! I was pleased with distance and clarity.

Nite Photos

These were not taken at the fair. I experimented with the REAL color option and like it a lot. The EXIF data is attached to all the photos.

Thank you,
Willow

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow