Started Oct 10, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Josevonderric
New MemberPosts: 5
Like?
Nikon D300s or Nikon D7000
Oct 10, 2011

I am going to buy my first camera and I can't decide between the d300s or the d7000. I want to use my camera for portrait shots, landscape, and wide-angle shots. I like the D300s because of the 51 Autofocus Points giving me precision on what I want to focus on. When I take portrait

Shots I would like to take them primarily In natural light like right before sunset. I like the d300s 7fps because if I was to take pictures of children I think I would need that. Also I like the d300s because it's a step below the d700 and I believe if I was to get the d7000 I would be wanting an upgrade sooner than later. The reason why I want the d7000 is because it is newer an cheaper, though I will be buying used the price from the d300s and d7000 would be around the same. Also just browising through the Internet a lot of people prefer the d7000, im looking or good image quality and great detail. I'm looking for something I can keep for a while before upgrading. I'm just not too sure About the d7000s 39 autofocus points. Also, though video is great it is not too much of a concern for me. Thanks for reading and helping!

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow