Started Oct 9, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
lostearstudio
Junior MemberPosts: 45Gear list
Like?
Should I watermark my photo?
Oct 9, 2011

Hi, everyone. I've been struggling trying to figure out whether I should worry about watermarking my images or upload a smaller version of my images instead of straight up posting on my blog and flickr.

I am not currently making any money off these pics and have been keeping my photos private in fear of having them stolen. However, I am getting sick of 'hiding' my pictures as I really want to share it without distraction and to really get feedbacks.

I don't make the best pics nor I'm anywhere near that. I'm just proud of some of my pics and would love to be able to share it without slapping watermarks on them and not worry too much about having it stolen.

Basically, I'm thinking of just making my pics completely public since I could use the feedbacks and comments more than anything else.

Any advices?

Thanks

P.s. I did search for watermark but most of the results just talked about how to watermark or some particular legalities.

lostearstudio's gear list:lostearstudio's gear list
Canon EOS 650D Canon EF 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 III Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 +1 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow