Started Oct 9, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
28to70
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,040
Like?
Will you include all the digital files?
Oct 9, 2011

The dreaded "Will you include the digital files" also question came up. I do include them in my wedding packages, and I do charge enough, but the dreaded question came up for an on location high school senior shoot. The client found me on the internet and traveled all the way from a Rocky mountain state to have the graduate photographed at the beach in Orange County and at the Newport Beach pier. I have already collected the on location fee, which was close to $200 bucks, and now they have sent me the order for A La Carte enlargements. I do give a discount to senior graduates, however, the order doesn't even come to $500.00. I was ambivalent about the inclusion of the digital negatives and I mentioned from the outset that I would include them if their order was over a certain amount. Well. I was thinking more in the order of $1000.00. There are close to 175 files! And of course, they love them all!

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow