Started Oct 8, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
MBell
Forum MemberPosts: 65
Like?
Fuji X10 vs Canon S100: which will take best pictures
Oct 8, 2011

I need to buy a new camera by 10th November. Assuming that both these cameras are out by then it strikes me that the Canon miight actualy take better quality pictures dispite being smaller: sensor virtually as large as the Fuji, focal lengths of the zoom same, canon has better sensor technology, the digic 5 processior likely to be better than anything the Fuji can do, both shoot in raw, the lens on the canon just as fast as the fuji, the s95 has great reviews and will be considerably improved. I want the Fuji to come out better (have had all Fujis for the last 12 years), like viewfinders and the X10 looks great but given the new iphone with 8 mp not a dreadful camera I want the camera I then carry around as well to take superb pictures (but not be heavy or bulky). Very tempted by Canon EOS600 which is clearly excellent but way too bulky, Sony NEX 5N great reviews but lense enormous so its between the Canon S100 and Fuji X10. Views!?

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow