ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ttonnis
New MemberPosts: 9
Like?
Upgrade or Not?
Oct 7, 2011

Hi Everyone,

I would appreciate feedback from anyone on this topic. I have been doing photography for some time now. Although I don't consider myself a pro I would say I am an advanced amateur. There have also been many courses I have taken to improve my skills. I feel comfortable with the advanced features of a DSLR. Currently I am using a T1i which I've had for a little under 2 yrs (21 months to be exact ).

Even though the T1i is well above your standard "point and shoot". I still feel like I want more from the camera. Now that I have a better understanding of all it can do (ie: manual shooting). I have been tossing around the idea of moving up to the 60D. For right now the 7D remains above my budget .

What are people’s feelings about that camera and if it's worth the move. I know the T3i is a very close match. But again that keeps me in the "consumer line". My plan was to make a step up (60D) and not be looking for another camera because I outgrew the T3i.

It would be the body only as I hope the 15-85mm lens will be next if I move up.

Thoughts or comments?

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow