Hmmmm.... S100 or iPhone 4S?

Started Oct 4, 2011 | Discussions thread
olyflyer
Forum ProPosts: 23,125
Like?
Re: Hmmmm.... S100 or iPhone 4S?
In reply to tiberiousgracchus, Oct 6, 2011

tiberiousgracchus wrote:

There is not point in comparing phone cameras..to point and shoot nevermind DSLRs

Its about the convenience as mentioned in the original post. You have your phone with you all the time. There is no 'darn i wish i had my camera' moment. You will use it as a matter of capturing the moment and being spontaneous. I believe this is the point. You see something and you have something ready at hand to capture that. Reduced quality it maybe but you have it recorded..the moment.

I have had cameras in my phones for a few years now but have not seen any image worth saving yet out of any of them, regardless who is using them. For me, if I leave my cameras at home I might as well enjoy the occasion without cameras and leave the phone in my pocket. That's how I look at phone cameras so far. The phoney 4s won't change that view.

The OP asked a question about camera or phone and I said what I said. Of course I am well aware of the fact that they are not really comparable, that's why I don't use phone cams.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow