Started Oct 6, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
F Reyes
Regular MemberPosts: 372
Like?
Would you pay $400 for a 30mm Pancake?
Oct 6, 2011

I have the NX100 + 20-50mm + 20mm + SEF15A kit. Love it! Could be better in many ways (particularly JPEG quality, RAW file size, and speed maybe), but it's really all I need for what i do.

But.

I really want the 30mm pancake. I was going to ask a visiting relative to get me the 30mm, but it's out of stock from the stores I normally buy from, and almost $300 from other stores which I've never bought from.

Here in the Philippines I found what seems to be a great deal for an NX10 + 30mm pancake for a little over $400... it seems like a good deal for what i'd get... another body with EVF and flash, an extra battery and charger for the system, in addition to the 30mm pancake. Adding up the value of those accessories if bought individually would make up for the $160 difference...

I guess i'm just looking for affirmation from the community that this would be the right thing to do given that the NX10 is so last year already!

Thanks!

-- hide signature --

Francisco

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow