Started Oct 5, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
fenwaywrigley
New MemberPosts: 7
Like?
Used D90 Prices on Craigslist
Oct 5, 2011

Ok, so I have been looking to find a deal on CL for a used D90 with or without a kit lens (18-105 obviously) and for an almost 3 year old camera (I think it is that old) I am quite shocked by the high prices. I know the camera has been a workhorse for many of you on the forums, some even preferring it to the D7000, but this still seems a bit high.

A new D90 with 18-105 goes for $895 shipping and taxes in and includes the warranty! http://www.photoprice.ca/product/02949/Nikon-D90-with-18-105-VR-Kit-price.html

Please forgive my ignorance, I know CL is like Ebay and prices fluctuate, but it seems to me that people have a warped sense of how much the camera is actually worth.

So please, what is a fair price (body only) and what would the price be for a used 18-105 lens as well.

If I insulted anyone who has an ad up on CL I am sorry, not my intention, more than anything, I am just trying to understand the used market for photography. I see the exact same thing with LCD tv's too.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow