Hmmmm.... S100 or iPhone 4S?

Started Oct 4, 2011 | Discussions thread
Robert_Hicks
Forum MemberPosts: 55
Like?
Re: Hmmmm.... S100 or iPhone 4S?
In reply to John.Laninga, Oct 5, 2011

The iPhone camera features without a doubt has gotten better and better over each release but there is no way the 4s will match what Canon has in store for us with the release of the S100. I have always been lured in with Apple's marketing machine every time a new phone comes out and have always been disappointed with photos. I have yet to be disappointed with the S90. That said, I love my iPhone 4 and will most likely get a 4s but not because of the camera but SIRI

I mostly use the I4 camera when I don't have the S90 with me (rare) or when I want to take reminder shots of products while in the store (waves to Costco). If I know important pictures are to be taken then I take one of the DSLRs or reach in the waist pack for the S90.

I think the smart thing to do is keep your order alive for the S100 and see what reviews show once the items are released. If time tables are still valid both items should be hitting people's hands around the same time in the US. Compare the photos before you make any hard decisions. I think the 4s will be a great device but in terms of photo quality it's not going to touch the S100. Time will tell.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow