Some thoughts about 36 Mp D800' rumour...

Started Oct 4, 2011 | Discussions thread
M Lammerse
Forum ProPosts: 10,814
Like?
Re: Chasseur d'Images takes over the NR-D800 36Mp predictions...
In reply to ScottMac, Oct 4, 2011

Ah..your back?

It was somewhere in early summer 2007 when I heard a similar like rumour about a future Nikon camera with 12MP, fullframe and with the possibility of capturing images at 11 fps with good image quality at ISO 6400.

There were a lot of BS callers in that time, most got quiet during the time of introduction and just after it started nagging that they could not purchase one (sold out), and a couple of months later already nagging that the camera had no larger amount of pixels ala Canons'.

I'm sure you're not one of them, right?

I give the exact content of this rumour a 1% chance, but I give 99% chance that Nikon can make one.

Michel

ScottMac wrote:

With all the posts about this ridiculous 36MP rumor as if it's true really shows how desperate everyone here is for a cheap high MP FX Nikon. I use to care in a sense, always wondering what they were waiting for, but after the unbelievable long delay I realized they don't care and it isn't coming for a long time, so I kind of don't care anymore. Except this last fantasy rumor really annoys me, 99% of the posts are salivating over it and only a few know it's BS.

-- hide signature --

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Light is Everything
http://www.fotopropaganda.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9240992@N05/ (my pixel mess on flikr)
http://www.pbase.com/photopropaganda

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow