Started Oct 4, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Izaak_walton
New MemberPosts: 10
Like?
Just got my CV 35 F1.4 C&C and some questions
Oct 4, 2011

Just got my CV 35 F1.4 and I'm pretty happy with it. So liberating being able to take photos indoors without a flash on ISO800 and ISO1600. The lens feels solid and is a beautiful thing. Its heavy for its size (thats a good and bad thing). One dissapointment has been the close focusing .7m seems more like a metre sometimes and I have found this limiting. Any people with comments on the Hawks helicod adapter on the CV?

Been taking so many photos my 6year old has made her own C3 and is taking a picture of me! I'm loving the depth of field control and getting used to the manual focusing. Pretty sure the auto focus would not have focused on her eye in this pic.

I'm a noobie so some C&C would be appreciated. Also a question. I have heard about focus shift problems with this lens. Whats the best way to test this? Is it a problem on the CV with the C3? I have not noticed anything and presume that if theres a problem with focus then I would see it on the LCD?

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow