ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
PoloLover
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
New Nikon D7000 owner
Sep 30, 2011

Hi all,

This is my first post here, I stumbled across this forum while researching my newest camera purchase.

I've recently purchased the D7000 and so far I'm extremely happy with it. I got it with the 18-105mm kit lens. I've also since purchased the Tamron 70-300mm f/4-5.6mm and the Nikon 35mm f/1.8G lens to go with it.

I'm thinking now that I'm in the market for a macro lens, a wide angle and possibly another walkabout lens. For these I was thinking the Tokina 100mm, the Tokina 11-16mm and the Tamron 17-50mm 2.8.

I'm also looking for a flash unit and it would seem the Nikon SB-700 would suit me best?

Do these sound reasonable for the D7000? would you recommend something different? I'm reasonably limited in budget, around $1500 to spend currently, could possibly go a little more.

I tend to shoot wildlife, close up, landscapes and portraits (kids) most with the occasional sports outing. I travel quite a bit too.

Thanks for your help

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow