Started Sep 30, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
M R Padmaraju
Contributing MemberPosts: 837Gear list
Like?
Help needed.
Sep 30, 2011

Dear friends, I have been trying to adapt enlarging lenses along with a macro lens for my macro work. In that direction I bought two enlarging lenses from Cambridge camera world NY. One of them was not good and reported the matter to CCW. I was advised to return the lens for the new one by paying the difference. I returned the lens and it has been delivered 0n 6 Dec 2010. I wanted a100mm Schneider f.4.5 Componar lens, and requested to let me know the difference to be paid. Since then I have not got any communication from them . I have tried many times without any success.Through friends in US also. Will any body guide or help me to get the lens from CCW. I had paid $50. for the lens , the diff would be $30. for the 100mm Schneider. (whose value is $ 79.). I have added a picture for all of you, which has been shot in combination, a macro + enlarging lens. Also my other works can be seen at PPG.

http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/padmarajumysoreranganath

M R Padmaraju's gear list:M R Padmaraju's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F40fd Pentax K-x Pentax K-01 Pentax K-500 Pentax smc DA 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 AL
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow